Back to Main Forums Search the Board Back

CW RolePlay:
CW PPV:
MWE Thread:
UT.net Thread:
Updates:
Posted at 6:49 am on Feb 21, 2014 by: Red Spyder
Is it ever in this place?

At first, Red looked as though he might rip apart everyone present, but then, a small smile formed on his face.

"You know, Spade... there's still Angel," Red said, getting Spade's undivided attention in the process at the mention of her name. "So, I suggest that if you happen to know who the new Guardian of Holiness is, as I suspect you do, tell me NOW! Otherwise, poor Angel's going to suffer, and I know you don't want that!"

It wasn't Spade who spoke next though, it was Sincentius. "I can't believe this... I can't be stripped of my status as a Guardian!"

"SILENCE, YOU FUCKING FOOL!" Red shouted as he turned to face Sincentius, whose eyes went wide with anger. "It's funny how useless you've suddenly become! So don't give me a reason to send you on a one-way trip back to where you first met me!"

"How typical of you, Red," Spade said with a chuckle, causing Red to turn back around to face him again. "Blaming others for your own fuck ups! I guess being trapped here hasn't taught you anything! It's true what they say: the more things change, the more they stay the same."

Spade could tell that he had successfully pushed Red by the look on his face, Red's fists clenched, Spade on his mind as the next person to receive a taste of the Wickedness.

"You're nothing but a hopeless failure!"

And then he succeeded in pushing Red right over the edge, raising his hands to send a fresh blast of Wickedness in Spade's direction...

Other messages in this thread:
Current Members Online: Guest,