Back to Main Forums Search the Board Back

CW RolePlay:
CW PPV:
MWE Thread:
UT.net Thread:
Updates:
Posted at 2:02 am on Mar 19, 2016 by: Deadblood (Undisputed Mortal Wrestling Champion)
Once I have MY title, what you want will cease to matter.

All three looked down at Alexander, struggling against the handcuffs.

"YOUR belt?" Deadblood said before breaking out into laughter. "Goldy has more of a right to lay claim to MY Absolute title than you do, you slimy shit!"

DB looked like he might start stomping on the defenseless Alex. He only backed away instead, letting out another laugh.

"That's right, it's MY belt, you fools!" Alex said, sitting up against the wall. "You might have been called champion as a result of winning a match, but it's always been MINE! Just like you're part of MY roster, in MY company! MY CreatureWrestling!"

"If I have my way, you won't have to worry about YOUR roster or YOUR company for much longer, because YOU'LL be dead!" DB said, brandishing his katana once again.

"Didn't we already play that game, Deadblood?" Alex asked with a smirk. "You tried to kill me in my office, only to change your mind when you realized what you were capable of with MY belt!"

"It was and still is MY belt!" DB said, stepping forward.

"No, it's MY belt!" Darkspade said, moving next to DB, both of their eyes on Alex.

"FUCK, NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN!" Kizmat said, beginning to impatiently pace behind them.

"It's MY belt, it always will be MY belt, and there's nothing ANY of you can do about!" Alex said, attempting to stand, only for both DB and Spade to place a hand on his shoulders, shoving him back down to the ground.

With all of the yelling, Kizmat knew it would only be a matter of time before a guard overheard and came to investigate.

TF: At the same time, back inside Castle Mortis...

"We have to stop this," Angel said quietly to Red, turning to face him, looking up at him. "I don't want her making a sacrifice out of our child!"

"I don't know what can be done," Red said, shaking his head. "It'll be over soon enough though."

"Over soon enough?" Angel said. "Are you listening to yourself? This bitch is about to end the life of your son and all you can do is stand back and willingly watch it happen?"

Red didn't answer, looking around the room instead, the long ovation beginning to subside, the dick of F'ein standing in a puddle of his own premium juices. Lusus was already crawling along the table to the puddle, no doubt planning to slurp it up before feeding it to Seer.

All that time spent at Castle Mortis, planning with F'ein, Markus, and the others, he thought opening the Gate of Apocalypse was exactly what he wanted. Knowing the price he'd have to pay to accomplish that though had him rethinking everything.

"If you won't do something, then I will!" Angel said before spinning around and taking a couple steps towards Lilith.

To her surprise, before she could get any further, Red pulled her back and started stepping forward instead...

Other messages in this thread:
Current Members Online: Guest,