Back to Main Forums Search the Board Back

CW RolePlay:
CW PPV:
MWE Thread:
UT.net Thread:
Updates:
Posted at 3:44 am on May 27, 2011 by: Reverend Jones (NSA President)
The Stakes Rise Even Higher.

“And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your young men shall see visions, Your old men shall dream dreams. And on My menservants and on My maidservants, I will pour out My Spirit in those days; And they shall prophesy. I will show wonders in heaven above, And signs in the earth beneath: Blood and fire and vapor of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, And the moon into blood, Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the LORD. And it shall come to pass – That whoever calls on the name of the LORD Shall be saved."
-Acts 2:17-21

Then. To everyone's amazement and shock- The Reverend's music plays across the speakers. As the camera now focused on the dark man wearing a black top hat and walking down the aisle with the assistance of a black glossy cane- another camera view showed the bewildered look of both Charon and Dylious' and more importantly, the face of Richard.

There was an eerie silence as the unusual NSA broadcasting president felt that his appearance here tonight during one of the most important CW contract signings of all time was needed.

The Reverend entered into the ring from ascending the steps. Jones just glazed over Charon, Dylious and ended his stare at Richard- before the Reverend takes the CW microphone and then removed an important addendum from his inside pocket

Reverend Jones: As I listened, I could not agree anymore. You two sinners deserve to annihilate one another, for it is God's will. Since I made my appearance in this federation I have witnessed each and every single testament broken and thrown away. I was just about ready to give up saving CreatureWrestling from utter annihilation until. That was. Until Charon changed the stipulation for the Main Event..... it donned on me. That only Death shall set you free. However. It is not fair that Charon can die without any fear of the afterlife for she could be brought back to life..... that is not salvation and that is certainly not a rebirth. THAT'S UNNATURAL AND UNFAIR! So I have a proposition to make. Charon, I have a contract in my hand which you will sign - that once you die there is NO coming back. You will become the next ferryman. But if Dylious dies, the Empire dies along with Mortismere.

Dylious face lit up... Charon, on the other hand smiled and even rubbed her chin imagining Mortismere's life is on the line as well. The Reverend was serious as he stood up there with a piece of paper that was prepared by a mysterious force of ancient magic.

Richard stood outraged!
Richard Arcane: Woah woah... woah! This is unacceptable- Charon and Dylious you two do not have to go that far! Charon won't die because she will defeat Dylious no matter what - you're wasting your precious time...

Other messages in this thread:
  • Special: Dylious & RuKKuS VS Charon & Kizmat - CreatureWrestling - 11:35:29 PM on 05/23/2011
  • Main Segment: Absolute Undisputed Championship Match Signing - CreatureWrestling - 11:33:30 PM on 05/23/2011
  • Current Members Online: Guest,