Back to Main Forums Search the Board Back

CW RolePlay:
CW PPV:
MWE Thread:
UT.net Thread:
Updates:
Posted at 11:24 pm on Apr 4, 2023 by: Admin
Unbelievable, but there are updates (hopefully lol) planned for 2023.

LOL I am still alive.

It is worthwhile to list updates I have in mind, I originally planned some in 2021, but COVID, real-life, etc., you know how that goes.

But in hopes for CreatureWrestling, there is some good news: 1) I might be able to do some needed maintenance to this board this summer, such as fixing the forum list (somehow the unordered list got disjointed, and it is off alignment- I think this has something to do with the jQuery script being depreciated over time) 2) Although I said on this message board in 2021 I will do this- but I do plan to do an overhaul of the entire website and eventually the way the message board connects to it. AKA, I want to remove WordPress entirely, although I will keep some elements of it, such as the blog. I can write my dynamic script/database to make my blog system. In this way, CW is not dependent on WordPress and WP over time. If updated etc., it can prevent its pages not to work.

The giant elephant in the room probably always is. If anyone is reading this, hahaha: will CreatureWrestling ever come back? I am 44 years old, a full teacher at school, and at the time of reading this, although I would love to write again- I do not see any way to make this e-Fed work out as it used to, even with 2~4 players. But if I DID have at least one other dedicated person, look at how much could be done.

I am unsure if I can handle the strain of rerunning an e-fed and player behaviors- I already have enough of that with kids- but like the Undertaker said during his Hall of Fame induction last year- "Never say never."

There are always retirement years in real life- I could see myself being bored, and I will have time to spare. But in the meantime, if the summer is good for me, I will find the time to update the website.

Other messages in this thread:
  • Unbelievable, but there are updates (hopefully lol) planned for 2023. - Admin - 11:24:55 PM on 04/04/2023
  • Current Members Online: Guest,