Back to Main Forums Search the Board Back

CW RolePlay:
CW PPV:
MWE Thread:
UT.net Thread:
Updates:
Posted at 5:17 pm on Dec 26, 2018 by: DARKSPADE
Events Uncovered

Charon was perplexed by the arrival of Obed Marsh- she still held the oddly sloshing gourd with its liquid was swishing back and forth!

Charon Death: Mate. WOW.... WHO is he?! and WHAT is this thing!?

** Brandon gripped his cane and approached the window which by that time snow fell from the sky above the manor.

Brandon: Right. Obed Marsh. A human I met during my travels- it was chance that we met, perhaps. ANYWAYS matey [turns around whimsically] we have 'something'... let's see it... [grabs the odd plant looking container thing with golden dancing fish along its side]... Right.... um... So...

** Charon rolls her eyes in the back of her head....

Charon Death: Urgh. Give me that... [takes the gourd] Right. So we drink what is inside this thing and we drop off into lala land and obtain some sort of knowledge that will help piece these puzzles together, supposedly.

** Brandon retrieves the gourd from Charon by flinging the tip of his cane underneath the container and popping the gourd out from her grasp into his.

Brandon: Riggggggggghhhttttttttttt. [swish.... swish....] Shall we?

Meanwhile.... the scene dramatically changes to what is left of the elaborate CreatureWrestling Headquarters...

Ever since the disappearance of Darkspade at the last CreatureMania and the Absolute Undisputed Championship, Alexander has shocked the entire world by declaring that CreatureWrestling is dismantled- driving the stocks plummeting and effectively bankrupted the once absolute undisputed ruler of this sport. It was not clear what had happened either to the McMahon Family... they simply vanished after the CM ppv and their estate was also sold off.

But the scene cross-fades into the empty office of Alexander Arcane. The Promoter himself was standing still.... looking out of the 12 foot tall double-panned glass window to the vast dark cityscape. Alexander brought a glass of red blood wine to his lips and sipped it- staring deeply into the night.

**From the darkness emerges Richard Arcane and the two have some words.

Richard Arcane: So. This is all over with huh? Almost 20 years and you just up and give in. I don't understand it brother, you had it all. You were feared and revered. You even annihilated & humiliated all of your so-called competitors... CCW, Vince McMahon and oh I forgot the other one but it rhymed with diaper.... anyway, for fucks sake AT LEAST EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!!

** The camera shot executed an extreme closeup of the side of his right lip- it raised as he smiled. Then he said:

Alexander Arcane: We saved this world, that is all that matters.

Elsewhere....

".....when you find out who that is- I am sure you will find it fondly more interesting that if it was me."

** Red Spyder contemplated what The Dark Sincentius just revealed- that in fact Red Spyder was Eddie but who was the Employer? and why were these visions so significant?

"I AM DONE playing your games Sincentius... I DEMAND to see this Employer.... I DEMAND to be released from all of this....."

** The Dark Sincentius was enjoying himself more and more as Red Spyder's frustrations escalated over the roof- and with that, Sincentius whipped out yet another cigarette and pointed to the visions in-front of them.

Serin was hiding behind an old cauldron until a demon tossed the large cauldron to the side.... Red Spyder recalled he tried to warn Serin but it was fruitless as these were just visions of the past. Instead, Red watched as the child Spade of Death emerged to confront the demon....

**His heightened energy also changes....

LEAVE my brother alone!!!!

- yelled Spade.

The demon rose to his feet, for the moment ignoring Serin, and with ease did he swipe his large hand in the air causing just the air molecules to cut a column straight through which was sent toppling down near Spade. Luckily Spade rolled out of the way but the demon persisted to attack by sending debris in Spade's direction until finally Spade was struck in the chest by a pieces of rubble thus pinning the child to the floor unconscious.... just mere inches from his brother Serin.

"MWWHAAAAAAAAAAAA. This is sooooooo much fun, now is it? Now.... now.... back to YOU! [points to Serin]"

????: "NO. You're messing this all up.... Lord Mortismere!"

**The demon, now revealed to us as Lord Mortismere, turns around to be within the presence of.........Obed Marsh..... however, to Red Spyder watching he has no idea who this man is.

Bio | The Unholy Chronicles |The Unholy Reminiscence

[Undisputed Champion (4); CW/CWE World Heavyweight Champion (3); CW Dual Core Champion (2); CWE IC (3), CWF Tag Team (2); ECF X-Treme (1); CWF Hardcore (1)]

Other messages in this thread:
Current Members Online: Guest,