Back to Main Forums Search the Board Back

CW RolePlay:
CW PPV:
MWE Thread:
UT.net Thread:
Updates:
Posted at 4:03 am on Apr 12, 2011 by: ????
An Unholy Disturbance

Eerie happenings began right after Charon's title ceremony. A restless spirit of tremendous malice was at works. After a match concluded on MAD.... the air grew thick and yet icy cold. The fans could feel the hatred... the anguish... the... the sin of a wandering spirit. Just what is this feeling? A feeling of Dark manifestations.

There was silence and then, the lights dropped. Gone where the hopes of men, though through the darkness hands rose in belief that a savior is about to appear....

Be as that is may, only the righteous shall survive.

.... hark! Who enters the domain of men, but those drenched in dark robes bearing fruit of Darkness.

A casket. A vessel. A tribute. The druids leave behind- but for who?

Intense lightning STRUCK! the four corners with the utmost of all authority. And from the ceiling there burst into a glorious gauntlet of flames was The Unholy Ministry symbol!!

The fans screamed in approval like never before! Could Darkspade be alive!

Jerry, "The King" Lawler: My god I knew it!! Darkspade is in that casket, Micheal Cole!

Micheal Cole: I.. I have no clue who it is... but this is very eerie and unsettling.

Then. A voice. A voice from beyond the grave.......

"With the keeper of the Unholy now slain, 'I' rise. I rise.... I rise.... I RISE. The sins of men shall be my keepsake for the days of apocalypse are now at hand. But there is one whom shall feel my wraith more than anyone else. The Charon of this time.... I call ye to me. Open the casket.... and see with your very own wicked eyes what you helped unleash on all mankind......"

With those eerie words spoken, we all await the coming of the Absolute Undisputed Champion.....

Other messages in this thread:
  • Backstage Segments - CreatureWrestling - 1:21:32 AM on 04/05/2011
  • In-Ring Segment: The NEW Absolute Undisputed Champion - CreatureWrestling - 1:21:04 AM on 04/05/2011
  • Main Segment - CreatureWrestling - 1:19:59 AM on 04/05/2011
  • Current Members Online: Guest,