Back to Main Forums Search the Board Back

CW RolePlay:
CW PPV:
MWE Thread:
UT.net Thread:
Updates:
Posted at 3:50 am on Jan 11, 2008 by: King Gojinn
Huh? Are you high?

Gojinn was unsure of how to respond. On the one hand- he didn’t care about getting fired, so attacking Arcane was still on the table. On the other- he was curious how the fuck this had happened, and he knew how Alex loved talking- so he decided to sit back a minute. Security continues to oppose the King, who simply stands there now, calm and collected. They begin to loosen up, and he tells them he’s fine, as he takes a mic from a nearby technician. The fans cheer and boo and scream, as security forms a thick wall to protect Alexander. Gojinn eyes him hard, and them slowly raises the mic up…

Alright you bastard- I bite. What the fuck kind of drugs were YOU taking before you snuck in here tonight. Only reason I ask, is I’d like to take them after I kill you and this show ends.

His joke fails to affect Arcane, as he stands there- that cocky grin, ever so arrogant and full of absolute greed. Gojinn immediately shoots back into security, furious with him just staring like that. It takes a moment, but security has him backed up once more. Gojinn looks at Arcane again, and points.

FINE!!! You wanna play games asshole- then tell us- how the hell are YOU the DP now?!?!?

Other messages in this thread:
  • Special Segment - CreatureWrestling - 3:10:17 AM on 12/12/2007
  • #1 Contendership to ECF Heavyweight: Gunther VS Eagle Vs ????? - CreatureWrestling - 3:09:40 AM on 12/12/2007
  • Main Event/Both Titles on the Line: Charon(c) VS Gojinn(c) - CreatureWrestling - 3:08:27 AM on 12/12/2007
  • King of Pain Tournament - CreatureWrestling - 3:07:05 AM on 12/12/2007
  • Current Members Online: Guest,