CW PPV:
MWE Thread:
UT.net Thread:
Updates:
Posted at 5:15 pm on May 23, 2015 by: =|=Lilith, Queen of the Damned
Act II: The Moonlight Illuminates the Consequences

The Day After CreatureMania XII.

Isaiah 34:14.
"Wildcats will meet hyenas, the goat demon will call to his friends, and there Lilith will lurk and find her resting place."

The scene fades into view the entire Castle Grounds covered by Thaumaturge Enchanted Knights and Unholy Druids holding burning black candles and walking up a millions of steps up to the platform where, Her Royale Highness is laying sideways on a golden sofa.

Around her naked flesh was a serpent... slithering... contouring her every perfect curves.... Markus was standing behind the Lilith to the right, with Red Spyder and Lord Mortis to her left.... The Royal concession of Darkness was here at last...

With the last of the many followers present- with a view from up in the platform you witness the many thousands in the courtyard drop to their knees and bow down for her grace as Lilith slithers off of the sofa leaving behind a trail of scrumptious premium juices and walks forward to a podium with a microphone attached to it....

Lilith raises her hands upward and then grins endlessly at the red blistering eye in the moon staring back right at her....

Markus: She is to speak.... At long last. Her voice is more equivalent to the smoothness and roars of a waterfall..... **Red was more preoccupied rubbing his monster beef - having a very difficult time leaving his eyes off of Lilith's own waterfall of vagina juices.

╬Lilith: Children. Your mother and your lover is so proud of each and every one of you. The wait of my Awakening has come and passed and now, now we fulfill our destiny that the gods themselves have arranged for us to follow. [points to the moon] The Gate of Apocalypse will at long last open... and the Armies of Hell, the Monstrosities of the Wickedness will rain a deadly dance upon mother Earth. No one can stop us.... not the Corrosion of Balance nor the Contamination of the Righteousness.

Your Queen desire a champion. A Champion that can keep up and then some....... Who amongst you is 'up' for the challenge to stand beside my side and love me dearly eternally while leading the pilgrimage to the Final Gate? Who say you has what I want!

Other messages in this thread:
Current Members Online: Guest,