Back to Main Forums Search the Board Back

CW RolePlay:
CW PPV:
MWE Thread:
UT.net Thread:
Updates:
Posted at 5:48 am on Jun 20, 2015 by: Aeean Hades
Glad we came to an understanding....

Red now realized why Angel was pissed and had attacked her at the frat party in servitude for the coming of Queen Lilith... the thing which loomed over Red's mind was not knowing she was the Guardian of Righteousness. Twas as if his memory was whipped clean.

Aeean Hades: *cough* Well. Listen. Only reason why I am here is to make certain that there are no further anomalies... do 'us' a favor and indeed destroy that fucking bitch before she causes anymore disturbances *cough*....

...Red replies, "Wait... what do you mean by 'us'?"
With a blink of an eye, Aeean vanished into the darkness..... The encounter was bizarre but then Red could hear the trumpets sounding off in the distance..... Lilith was calling for her 'champion' to return to her......

The scene then materializes showcasing Markus conversing with Lord Mortismere as the trumpets are sounding off...... Lord Mortis was looming over a table with blueprints of some kind which were very hard to see from the angle we were viewing the scene with.

Markus: I am contempt that the attack will cripple the Death Family to the brink of absolute final annihilation....

Mortis grins devishly - hovering his boney hands across the blueprints
MM: Mwwhaaaaa!!!! Indeed it will be! A day that I have personally enjoyed in my dreams!!!! And what is it about Red Spyder that our Dark Queen sees in him I wonder? We do not need him, anymore! HE PERFORMED his duties.... the Gate of Wickedness is open. Why not just kill him already, Markus!!!

Lord Markus' lime lighted up eyes illuminated the dark and dreary battleroom with those thoughts, though, he answered differently than what he was projecting...

Markus: It somewhat bothers me that our Dark Queen has chosen him as his personal Champion- of which, I am not sure what that entirely means.... but do understand, that our Dark Mother knows what she is doing. Allow me to present this- if she asked you, her biological son, to fuck her raw and good- will you do as you are told?

Mortis smiled, stood up after leaning over the table and placed his hands on Markus' shoulders....
MM: I nearly wedded the corpse of Charon Death!.... After that fact, I would welcome a freshly squeezed glass of premium juices.

Then... at that point, Red Spyder came dashing down the hallway and saw Lord Mortismere's hands on Markus' shoulders..... Red walked in looking at them oddly....

Other messages in this thread:
Current Members Online: Guest,