Back to Main Forums Search the Board Back

CW RolePlay:
CW PPV:
MWE Thread:
UT.net Thread:
Updates:
Posted at 4:16 am on Jun 4, 2015 by: Red Spyder (Guardian of Wickedness)
I think I just developed an eating disorder. (SICK)

Red stared into her gaping vagina, the steamy juices and meaty chunks swirling around. The Guardian of Wickedness didn't dig right in though. He wasn't sure he could bring himself to consume such a... meal. He'd done some sick shit in his lifetime and eating human flesh was nothing new to him. But combined with these strange premium juices and his own spunk? Something about it really churned his stomach. What the fuck had he gotten himself into this time?

He slowly looked up at Lilith, smiling uneasily. Would stabbing the fork into the walls of her vagina be enough to turn her off from him? He somehow really doubted that. She would probably enjoy that even.

Sensing his hesitation, Lilith commanded, "I said... eat it! I know you want to, so dig in! Would you prefer it in a bowl?"

She grabbed a bowl with a spoon in it and placed it between her legs, leaning her body forward slightly to dump some of the premium soup out into the bowl. He could hear more still swishing about in her massive gaper.

"Umm..." Red started as he stared down as the bowl, spoon in his hand, his stomach feeling worse now more than anything.

It was just Red's luck however when the doors of the room burst open and Seer came running in, eyes focused only on Lilith's nasty vagina after witnessing its grand opening on the security monitors!!! Charging right at it, he shoved Red out of the way and sent the bowl flying harmlessly into a wall before diving headfirst into her gaper, his long, dirty, gray hair sticking out from her pussy lips!!!!!! His squirming about inside of her caused the Dark Queen to begin queefing, more juices spilling out around his neck, soaking his hair and robes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sight was disgusting, Lusūs scuttling in after Seer to slurp up the mess, but Red had never been happier to see the two of them. With Lilith distracted, he quickly grabbed his clothes and dashed out of the room!

Other messages in this thread:
Current Members Online: Guest,