Back to Main Forums Search the Board Back

CW RolePlay:
CW PPV:
MWE Thread:
UT.net Thread:
Updates:
Posted at 7:30 pm on Jul 6, 2015 by: ???
Not going to happen. You might like this idea though...

While the music that hit didn't belong to Gojinn, no one should have been surprised by who it did belong to.

A mic already in hand, Deadblood made his way down towards the ring. Sheri wasn't with him, which was probably for best, because if Darkspade didn't look ready to kill before, he certainly did now. Most probably expected DB to stop at the bottom of the ramp, but he proceeded to slide right into the ring with Spade.

Holding up his free hand towards Spade as a 'wait' motion, DB said, "Before you get your panties in a wad and try to waddle over here to tear my head off, you might want to hear me out." Though this of course pissed off Spade further, he remained on his side of the ring, for the time being. "I know you don't like me and I'm sure you know that feeling's quite mutual. But the way I see it, we have a common problem. A problem that's sitting backstage right now, no doubt watching this, all behind the safety of one Kevin McKain. And this problem's waiting for us to start fighting each other before swooping in to finish off what's left. Kind of like how CreatureMania ended.

"I want that Absolute title back, Spade. Almost as much as you'd love to get my Mortal Wrestling title. We can beat the shit out of each other, right here, right now, if that's what you really want to do. But before either of our titles can really be defended against each other, let alone won..." Deadblood turned away from Spade to face the entrance instead. "... this problem needs to be taken care of, permanently. So this problem can either come out from hiding to return our property. Or Darkspade here and myself can come backstage to go on a hunt. It's that simple."

DB looked at Spade again to see what his reaction might be, to see if he liked DB's idea or wanted to do things his own way instead.

Other messages in this thread:
  • One-On-One: Botch Recliner VS Gunjinn - CreatureWrestling - 1:19:49 AM on 07/06/2015
  • Rematch: The Absolute Undisputed & Mortal Wrestling Championship: DARKSPADE(c) VS DEADBLOOD(c) - CreatureWrestling - 1:19:30 AM on 07/06/2015
  • Current Members Online: Guest,