Back to Main Forums Search the Board Back

CW RolePlay:
CW PPV:
MWE Thread:
UT.net Thread:
Updates:
Posted at 6:36 pm on Feb 25, 2008 by: Charon Death
Well you know...

Charons music was next to be piped through the arena and she appeared at the top of the rampway wearing the Undisputed Championship belt, a mic already in hand.

"Ahhh...gentlemen. Excuse me for not walking ALLLL the way down there to the ring but since mullet head is down there with his bits of skank, well, I don't want to catch anything. Oh yeah by the way Gunther, have you mended your trousers yet? I really didn't find your haemorrhoids THAT attractive, although, I have to say they are slightly more attractive than Sam there."

Charon paused and waited for the fans laughter to stop.

"Since we're talking about who's in charge etc, surely, it should be the Undisputed Champion who has the last say on any decisions?"

It wasn't really a question to either DP in the ring, rather a statement to the fans at ringside.

"Well,its been nice meeting you all, except Mullethead and Skank girl and now I'll be off, I do have a very busy schedule you know. I really don't have time for all this testosterone loaded fascinating conversation."

She smiled, waved and disappeared into the backstage area.

charon7.1
KOR2007
- Longest Reigning CW Undisputed Champion
- King of Pain 07
- Current Absolute Undisputed Champion 2011.

Other messages in this thread:
  • CW Drunk Championship: Jager(c) w/ his main squeeze Goldyke VS Asstin - CreatureWrestling - 5:40:11 PM on 02/17/2008
  • CWE Heavyweight Championship: Gojinn(c) VS Creed - CreatureWrestling - 5:37:12 PM on 02/17/2008
  • CW Dual Core Championship: Gojinn(c) & Kizmat(c) VS Creed & Alexander Arcane - CreatureWrestling - 5:33:18 PM on 02/17/2008
  • Segment - CreatureWrestling - 5:31:13 PM on 02/17/2008
  • ECF X-Treme Hardcore Championship: OPEN TO ALL - CreatureWrestling - 5:29:50 PM on 02/17/2008
  • Special Segment - CreatureWrestling - 5:25:20 PM on 02/17/2008
  • THE UNDISPUTED CREATUREWRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIP: Charon of Death VS The Evangelion_ - CreatureWrestling - 5:05:35 PM on 02/17/2008
  • Current Members Online: Guest,