Back to Main Forums Search the Board Back

CW RolePlay:
CW PPV:
MWE Thread:
UT.net Thread:
Updates:
Posted at 5:40 am on Mar 23, 2008 by: Archbishop Fein Dacor
Merely here to support, M'Lady.

Rick Astin happened to see at the corner of his eye... a spirted powerful blast coming from the front row......... a white silvery haired dude with a pecuilar long sword springs over the barricade. Rick Astin stands up and looks at F'ein

Astin: Wow someone stop that old man! What type of security we have around this joint?

Indeed, security come around to intercept F'ein. However, F'ein masterfully flèched the security in a swift aggressive maneuver that made Astin wink twice. F'ein readied his joyeuse and commanded the blade to strike at yet another hoarde of security officers!

King: ACK! he's coming over here! there's a mad man on the loose!

JR: Why don't you do something Astin!

Astin sits down and pours himself something to drink from the cooler behind him

F'ein ignored the fools at the commentary and shot a 'you don't mess with me' "look" at Astin. F'ein Dacor circles the octagon ring as Charon is destroying the distraught Markus. As Charon shoots a volly of nails at Markus, F'ein hops up the apron and enters the ring.... behind Charon. F'ein assumes his position and readies his weapon for a sudden deathly attack!!! Astin stood up and yelled....

Astin: Hay Charon, not my business but watch your back if you get my drift!

Other messages in this thread:
  • CW Drunk Championship: Jager(c) w/ his main squeeze Goldyke VS Asstin - CreatureWrestling - 5:40:11 PM on 02/17/2008
  • CWE Heavyweight Championship: Gojinn(c) VS Creed - CreatureWrestling - 5:37:12 PM on 02/17/2008
  • CW Dual Core Championship: Gojinn(c) & Kizmat(c) VS Creed & Alexander Arcane - CreatureWrestling - 5:33:18 PM on 02/17/2008
  • Segment - CreatureWrestling - 5:31:13 PM on 02/17/2008
  • ECF X-Treme Hardcore Championship: OPEN TO ALL - CreatureWrestling - 5:29:50 PM on 02/17/2008
  • Special Segment - CreatureWrestling - 5:25:20 PM on 02/17/2008
  • THE UNDISPUTED CREATUREWRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIP: Charon of Death VS The Evangelion_ - CreatureWrestling - 5:05:35 PM on 02/17/2008
  • Current Members Online: Guest,