Back to Main Forums Search the Board Back

CW RolePlay:
CW PPV:
MWE Thread:
UT.net Thread:
Updates:
Posted at 7:54 am on Mar 9, 2008 by: ????
Surprising Visitor to the Lord and Lordess of Blood

It was after the fight from the Dual Core championship match..... Kizmat was seen being carried away and into his blood red limo, he was hurt badly but his regenerative powers kept him up..... Charon is seen shooting out from the elevator and just missed Kizmat leaving for the hotel stay.... it was then, in the background.... the trusted advisor, friend and guardian, F'ein Dacor is seen.

::F'ein Stood there with his silvery joyeuse in his sleeve::

F'ein Dacor: He will be alright Charon. It was a rough night. A rough night for all of us

Startled, Charon turned around and nodded at F'ein. She approached him and laid her head on his shoulder and then the two headed back slowly towards the arena building.

Charon Death: You helped a lot. For me F'ein and for Kizmat. If it wasn't for you, I don't know what would have happened. Mortismere is behind all of this.... I know it.

F'ein doesn't say anything or look down at her... instead they continue to talk

::Charon Death noticed that the sky was unsually clear. It was getting close to sunset. She noticed that the moon was headed to a late eclipse::
Charon Death: How odd, Augustus told me that an eclipse will happen today but barely visible.

And then F'ein stopped. He only stared right at the orange sky in anticipation

F'ein Dacor: Tell me Charon, when Darkspade told you he killed your mother. Did you believe in him. You knew he orchestrated a great deal of controversy over his long lifetime, but ever wonder....

Charon Death: Wonder what?

F'ein Dacor: why you thought your mother abandonded you. But Darkspade claims your mother died that faithful night. A night, very similar if not the same as tonight is.

::looks oddly at F'ein Dacor::
Charon Death: Spade is a lot of things, but he is not a liar!

Other messages in this thread:
  • CW Drunk Championship: Jager(c) w/ his main squeeze Goldyke VS Asstin - CreatureWrestling - 5:40:11 PM on 02/17/2008
  • CWE Heavyweight Championship: Gojinn(c) VS Creed - CreatureWrestling - 5:37:12 PM on 02/17/2008
  • CW Dual Core Championship: Gojinn(c) & Kizmat(c) VS Creed & Alexander Arcane - CreatureWrestling - 5:33:18 PM on 02/17/2008
  • Segment - CreatureWrestling - 5:31:13 PM on 02/17/2008
  • ECF X-Treme Hardcore Championship: OPEN TO ALL - CreatureWrestling - 5:29:50 PM on 02/17/2008
  • Special Segment - CreatureWrestling - 5:25:20 PM on 02/17/2008
  • THE UNDISPUTED CREATUREWRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIP: Charon of Death VS The Evangelion_ - CreatureWrestling - 5:05:35 PM on 02/17/2008
  • Current Members Online: Guest,