Back to Main Forums Search the Board Back

CW RolePlay:
CW PPV:
MWE Thread:
UT.net Thread:
Updates:
Posted at 11:21 pm on Apr 21, 2016 by: DARKSPADE
Very Well Then....

Chane McMahon: Yes. I do agree my precious sister!! An example of you will be MADE. If you cannot retain your Absolute Undisputed title here tonight during your match with Deadblood and Shi Dorsujun Ku.... then you will be FIRED from this company... No more LEGEND no more nothing!!!!!

Spade had to be extra careful to not allow the crabs come his way....

DS: Interesting where you put your cards at, Chane. I have no problem defeating Deadblood and Shi... I am after all the GREATEST in this sport... I've had a long long run here in CreatureWrestling... and if I do lose the Absolute Championship... then I will finally take my leave- but not before I unmerciful DESTROY YOU AND HER.... Then on the other hand, I could very well walk out tonight as A DOUBLE UNDISPUTED CHAMPION!

Darkspade raises his Absolute title and turns to walk out....

Staph and Chane looked at each other... however Staph wasn't satisfied... she didn't like being put one up her!

Bio | The Unholy Chronicles |The Unholy Reminiscence

[Undisputed Champion (4); CW/CWE World Heavyweight Champion (3); CW Dual Core Champion (2); CWE IC (3), CWF Tag Team (2); ECF X-Treme (1); CWF Hardcore (1)]

Other messages in this thread:
  • The Supremacy - CreatureWrestling - 4:51:00 PM on 04/09/2016
  • Non-title, un-championship, Soon-to-Be Championship: Botch Recliner(c) VS Buff Fagwell - CreatureWrestling - 4:50:42 PM on 04/09/2016
  • The Absolute Undisputed or Mortal Wrestling Championships: DARKSPADE(c) VS Deadblood(c) VS Shi Dorsujun Ku - CreatureWrestling - 4:50:25 PM on 04/09/2016
  • Current Members Online: Guest,