Back to Main Forums Search the Board Back

CW RolePlay:
CW PPV:
MWE Thread:
UT.net Thread:
Updates:
Posted at 3:40 am on May 25, 2016 by: ????? ?????
Someone call those puppies a vet, they look sick!

As Staphanie continued assaulting Darkspade with her disgusting puppies, Deadblood's music hit the speakers, but to everyone's shock it was Sheri who appeared on the stage! She glared at the ring before running down the ramp and climbing up onto the turnbuckle.

Staphanie snapped her head up in surprise, only to come face to boot with Sheri, who'd taken advantage of the situation to launch a drop kick right into her face!

"Oh my God, Staph! Put those nasty things away before someone calls the fucking pound! "Sheri yelled, as Staphanie slowly got to her feet, dazed from the impact, her sweaty, veiny funbags still hanging out for the whole world to see.

When she finally remembered where she was, Staph pulled a mic out of her crab hole and said, "Who the hell do you think you are? In fact, WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? GET OUT OF MY RING!"

Staph didn't bother stuffing her puppies back into her top despite Sheri's warning.

Sheri stuck her hand out, mentally pulling a mic over to herself before turning back to face Staph.

"You don't remember me? I guess you forgot all about the last time you flopped those nasty flapjacks in Deadblood's face!" Staph scowled, jabbing a long, crusty acrylic nail in Sheri's direction.

"Oh, excuse me, how could I possibly have forgotten? You're that flat chested whore with ugly shoes! Why don't you crawl back to whatever podunk stripclub you slithered out of, and get the fuck out of my ring?"

"You're one to talk about ugly, you cow!" Sheri glared even harder, flicking her attention to Staph's crusty cleavage flopping out in the breeze. Giving a hard mental shove, she sent those flappy udders springing up into Staph's face, knocking her down with the impact!

Other messages in this thread:
  • CreatureMania Moment: 'Supremacy Rules' - CreatureWrestling - 4:56:29 PM on 04/19/2016
  • Soon-to-Be Championship Un-Championship: Botch Recliner(c) VS Diper - CreatureWrestling - 4:56:13 PM on 04/19/2016
  • CW Dual Core Championship: Deadblood & Darkspade VS Shi Dorsujun Ku & Red Spyder - CreatureWrestling - 4:55:58 PM on 04/19/2016
  • Current Members Online: Guest,